In this simple tutorial I will show you mostly causes of During startup program exited with code 0xc* or The program has unexpectedly finished. I will show you what to do what to do when errors occurs on Qt Creator / QtSDK with C/C++ but it may be applied on .Net and C/C++. In the next words I will give a simple trick/ a simple hint which may help you to solve your problem.
How During startup program exited with code 0xc* or The program has unexpectedly finished looks like:
What causes During startup program exited with code 0xc* Error on Qt and C/C++ ?
The main reasons which cause this error:
1.You haven’t correctly included your dependencies on your Project File (.pro file on Qt)
Example of dependencies correctly included:
INCLUDEPATH += C:\Libs\C\curl-7.34.0-devel-mingw32\include LIBS += C:\Libs\C\curl-7.34.0-devel-mingw32\lib\libcurldll.a
2. You have not copied libs/dependencies files on the same folder with your output executable or in debug/release folder.
3. The binary files are not made for your compiler or was built with another compiler.
How to solve Qt – During startup program exited with code 0xc* :
1. Make sure you have correctly included dependencies in your project.
2. Copy dependencies (.dll files) inside your application folder (release/debug).
3. If the problem persist and you have source code of dependencies you have to build libs yourself (search on google).
4.After you made these you have to clean your project: Left Corner – UP : Right Click on project name >> Clean and then Right Click on project name >> Run qmake (looks here if not clear how to clean: http://howtofix.pro/qt-creator-lnk-2019-unresolved-external-symbol-fast-trick/
These trick helps me a lot and now I hope will help you to solve your During startup program exited with code 0xc* error too.